2200 Pocket Hybrid Mattress By Sealy
• 1400 individually responsive pocket springs along with 800 mini pockets
• Unirail encases the spring unit for edge-to-edge support
• Geltex provides triple benefits of breathability, pressure relief and total body support
• Adaptive releases and transports moisture- the perfect solution for a cool, dry sleep
• Purotex release probiotics, cleaning the mattress and getting rid of any dust mites- great for allergy sufferers
• Tencel is an eco-fibre that ensures the reduction of bacterial growth, retaining the hygiene of your mattress
• Handmade in the UK
Additional information: The Sealy 2200 Pocket Hybrid features 1400 pocket springs and 800 mini pockets- a superior spring unit that offers exceptional comfort and relief to your pressure points. A layer of Geltex allows air to circulate easily to prevent overheating and help you maintain a cool temperature throughout the night. Sealy Smart Fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK and work collaboratively with Adaptive to create a cool, fresh and hypoallergenic sleeping environment.
Tencel has excellent moisture absorption properties, creating a positive environment that does not give mould a chance to grow. Purotex fibres work alongside Tencel by releasing microcapsules into the fabric of the mattress, keeping the sleep surface clean and extending its lifespan.
* Listed spring counts are based on a king size spring unit. The number of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size and spring unit surface area.
Mattress Weights and Dimensions
Single: 27Kg. 190 x 90 x 28 cm.
Double: 40kg. 190 x 135 x 28 cm .
King: 46Kg. 200 x 150 x 28 cm.
Super King: 55Kg. 200 x 180 x 28 cm .