Wake 3 Rolled Mattress By Mammoth
The Wake® 4 The top model in the Wake range.Enjoy life in your prime – for now and years to come – with the superior rest and health benefits of a Mammoth night’s sleep.
A luxurious Medium Soft feel with a small amount of bounce. A bit softer, but very supportive.
• 35mm of Mammoth’s naturally cooling Medical Grade™ foam so your mattress will not get too hot, and neither will you.
• A durable foam core offering support and comfort for those who prefer a little less bounce.
• A super soft knitted cover for a comfort boost.
All Mammoth’s Wake® mattresses take their leading Medical Grade™ layers and make them work really hard to deliver improved health and wellbeing in a really affordable package for those who want to be well, look good and feel great.Mammoth, a healthy choice.The health and wellbeing experts at Mammoth certainly know a thing or two about what goes into a great night’s sleep and what happens to you when your sleep falls short. Thanks to their scientifically tested naturally cooling Medical Grade™ layers and generous comfort Composition :, Mammoth mattresses have been specifically designed to help you fall asleep faster and for longer.
• Loved by doctors and health professionals to improve mental health and wellbein and help ease everyday aches and back pain.
• Scientifically shown to improve sleep.
• Partnered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.The NHS award winning company have been easing the aches and pains of daily life for years, helping people get back to their best, looking good and feeling great
• Mattress Care: Just rotate to keep fresh
• Usage: Designed for all types of bed frames and divan bases
• Peace of Mind: National Bed Federation Accredited
• Special Feature: Rolled for easy manoeuvrability
Single : H190 x W90 x D23 cm.
Double : H190 x W135 x D23 cm.
King : H200 x W150 x D23 cm.
Super King : H200 x W180 x D23 cm.