JayBe Benchmark Green S1 Comfort Eco Friendly Mattress
This super soft Advance e-Fibre not only helps improve moisture and temperature regulation, but is also proven to offer significant environmental benefits* including:
• 90% Less CO2 emissions
• 99% Less water used
• 99% Reduced land use
Statistics are based on the life cycle analysis of Advance e-Fibre when compared to cotton. Results verified by an independent body.The e-Fibre comfort layers used in these mattresses are made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles, diverting over 70 million from going into landfill or our oceans and by choosing this mattress you are helping to prevent even more! Vacuum packed and rolled to maintain freshness and reduce carbon emissions during transportation. All Jay-Be® Benchmark mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
• Featuring award winning Eco Advance e-Fibre
• Sustainable eco-friendly design
• Deep e-Spring™ core for evenly distributed support.
• Breathable comfort layers to reduce moisture.
• Open cell structure for temperature regulation.
• 100% foam free, free from harmful chemical emissions.
• Easy care non flip mattress.
• Made in the UK to British and European safety standards
• Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee
Single: H18 x W90 x D190 cm.
Double: H18 x W135 x D190 cm.
King: H18 x W150 x D200 cm.
Small Double: H18 x W120 x D190 cm.
Assembly: Fully assembled.